Performing a Factory Audit is a cost-effective, time-efficient way to compile a complete profile of your supplier, so that you know if they're reliable before you give them business and also
- To ensure the existence of target set up
- To evaluate the capacity and capability
- To verify their strength/capability in manufacturing targeted product lines.
- To evaluate the existing quality management system.
- To verify whether they are already into manufacturing.
- Technical audit helps to finalize potential factory to place an order along with few backups for future.