We follow below conduct in order to ensure that all our services are executed in a manner that respects the rights of our employees to improve their social and environmental standards.
The RSJ Inspection Services of Conduct includes:
1. Legal requirements:
we are committed to follow the local, national, International, business, Social and labor laws & regulations.
2. Conditions of employment:
- Prohibition on use of child labour
- Prohibition on use of force labour
- Freedom of association and collective bargaining
- Anti Discrimination
- Adequate working hours and wages & compensations
- Respect for cultural values
- healthy and safe working environment
- Disciplinary Practices
3. Environmental protection:
- Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.
- Undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility
- Encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly Technologies.
4. Social responsibilities:
- Human rights Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights.
- Make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
- Labour standards Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
- The elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour.
- The effective abolition of child labour.
- The elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
5. Management responsibilities:
- Management take all the responsibilities for workers standards. We take regular meetings to keep them update.
- Business should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.