RSJ is committed to ensure impartiality in providing Third Party Inspection, Audit and Assessment services by,
- Identifying and evaluating the probable risks to impartiality.
- Imparting appropriate measures to eliminate or minimize the potential risk.
- Remunerating employees independent of the inspection, audit and assessment activities.
- Preventing Organizational, Commercial or other pressures from impartiality.
- Inculcating impartiality as culture among employees.
- Periodically reviewing the risk and the mitigation to keep them up to date.
- RSJ and its employees shall perform their work with honesty, diligence and responsibility.
- Due professional care shall be taken to report truthfully and accurately.
- All employees are required to abide by the company’s code of conduct and SOPs.
- All employees shall take decisions based on material facts in good faith and best professional judgment.
- We shall engage our selves only in those services for which we have the necessary knowledge, skills and experience.