This Inspection is conducted at the Stage of 15 - 30% merchandise production has been completed.
A good First Article Inspection ( FAI ) Will help to early detect and prevent of Potential problems on Product, Which might creep up & can make serious damage during Production Stage.
Steps Including are as below.
- Random fabric quality checking.
- Fabric Inspection report review.
- Colour & Shade verification against the required standard before starting production.
- Pattern Checking against the measurement Sheet.
- Pattern Marker on layout verification.
- Cut Size Check.
- First Piece Sample Check against the Approved Sample.
- Testing in labs according to the Product Standards.
- AQL Inspection on completed production of 15 to 30%.
Please click here to download our service confirmation form.